Saturday 1 November 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014: Day One



So, you ask, how's it going so far?

Well, let me tell you.

The day started off painfully slowly. We had free preview tickets for Big Hero 6 (Such a good movie! Everyone go see on the seventh!!) which we didn't get out of 'til midday. And then lunch. And then the big "I don't wanna!!" coupled with seeing the progress everyone's made whilst I've been incapacitated...

Then I sucked it up, sat down, and reached my word-count in an hour.

I'm currently at 3,541, and I intend to hit 5k by the end of the day. Maybe do a 10k weekend?

I don't want to count my chickens or anything but IT'S GOING SO WELL! And it hasn't felt like a strain at all. I'm not cutting out contractions or putting in unnecessary fillers, it's just flowing.

I have so much faith in my story, I love  it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment