Thursday 6 November 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 -- Day 6

Been slow with the updates recently because the world of technology has been conspiring against me -- Some prat stole my laptop charger and replaced it with a faulty one whilst I was working at Starbucks, so that gave up the ghost a couple of days ago. Then my new netbook charger arrived, but within five minutes of charging, it was emitting a terrible smell of burning petrol and I'm pretty sure it's ruined my netbook completely.

At the moment I'm using the Wife's Kindle Fire to work out the house and my british charger (which only holds charge rather than giving it) at home. 

But...

(And it's a big but...)


I HIT 25,000 WORDS TODAY!!!

Aww yis.

I'm aiming for 50k by Christine's birthday (the 11th) and I think I can do it? I don't think the novel will be finished by then (but I'll still have the rest of the month so I wouldn't want it to.)

Waah! It's going so well! And it's not even stressing me out, it's just a really nice pace to be at.

Aah I love NaNo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment