Friday 14 November 2014

NaNoWriMo - Day 14: WIN!

*headdesk*

I did it.

I hit 50k.

I feel... elated?

Last year, it was such a tight squeeze I was too tired to feel the excitement I expected to feel at winning and it was rather an anti-climax, but this year I just feel ecstatic. 

I'm definitely going to get to 100k, and I think I've decided to split them into two. So the 50k I've got now feels like a complete story, and the next 50k will be Book 3 (!!!)

It's so exciting, and I've started the basic formatting/spell-check for Guilders, and it's not half bad?!?! Like, it's a coherent story with reasonably well entwined subplots (Last years was a hundred different stories that never really joined up) and it's pretty much exactly how I envisioned it to be.

I can't wait to get going on the next part! It's like starting November all over again!

Here's to NaNo #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment