Sunday 2 November 2014

Day Two

I love adverbs and repetitive sentence and starting every paragraph with a pronoun and using passive tense and skipping between PoV and not having to care because it's NaNo and for this one month none of the rules apply.

Yesterday, I clocked off with just over 5,200 words -- about the amount I slaved over on the last day last year. And I intend to keep up the pace. I know I hit 50k, and I really want to make the most of this month and challenge myself. Especially with so much free time. I want to push myself to my limits and get as much out of NaNo this year as I did last year. I want to feel exhilarated and excited every day.

If I do 5k every day, I'll get 150,000 words... which is crazy (I know, some people do a lot more!) But maybe, for me, it will be possible to do two projects this month?

As I said before, I'm not counting my chickens (after all, it's only day 2!) but I hope it continues to go as well as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment