Monday 8 December 2014

A Good Day

Today was a good day, writing-wise and personally. Made big steps in my visa application and didn't have a panic-attack when I checked by bank-account. I feel like I can breathe again. 

Writing was slow but good. It was one of those scenes that needed to be maneuvered carefully and revised a couple of times to get right, but I'm very pleased with the end product. The characters have done what they needed to do and stayed true to character, which was particularly tricky today. Very much a matter of compromise. I am both excited and terrified of my writing schedule for tomorrow. I'm giving myself the evening off to just think about it. Once I've got past this point, the rest should come pretty smoothly (maybe hopefully??)

Here's some appropriate music :)

Only a Dream by Mary Chapin Carpenter


3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day today! ^_^
    Haha yeah, the anxiety attack related to the bank account... that sorta rings a bell with me too! ;)
    I hope you have a great writing day tomorrow as you seem to have a mountainful (that's really a lot!!!) to do! ^_^
    Good luck to you and good inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it really is the worst >_< I don't do it unless absolutely necessary! Gonna go check up on your blog now :D Speak soon! xx

      Delete
    2. LOL Same for me! I never know, when I got into the shop and I try to pay, if I can actually afford it or if it's gonna be refused and I'll look like a doof... Never occurs to me to check my balance before heading out... haha Such an airhead! ^_^
      Aaaaw thanks! I'll peek at your comment before going to bed! ^_^ Ta! xx

      Delete