Sunday 26 April 2015



So, it's been a funny one that's for sure! 

On the one hand I had a super disappointing start, falling completely out of love with a story I'd been really looking forward to, but - on the other - it was an amazing learning experience and I feel like I've achieved just as much as I have in other NaNos, just in very different ways.

As it stands, I have:


40k of 'Shores'


40 hrs of Editing Time

and *drumroll* 4k OF SOMETHING COMPLETELY NEW. I'm very excited ^^ I'm handwriting it and have no idea what it's going to be (although I did some plotting today) and I just love it. It's very different (I think) than what I've written before and... Eeee! I'm so psyched that I can fall in love with something completely new :D It always takes me by surprise! More info to come when I know more :)

And wow! What an amazing Cabin I've been a part of! It's cheesey, and I cringe at the cliche, but I honestly would've fallen to pieces without them. It's been a real pleasure to be a part of Gremubrimcabich, and I can't wait to read what everyone's been working on!

Pictures for Akira -- 















































2 comments:

  1. Belated Congratulations on winning Camp NanoWriMo!! April was definitely a crazy month and I'm kinda slumped over my computer not wanting to do anything on the first day of May. But talk about over-achievement!
    GREAT JOB for working on multiple projects at once!
    And it is soooo cool to see your nanowrimo drafts in actual book format, kinda motivates me to FINISH a first draft so I can do something like that. I love all the pictures you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D yeah, it's *definitely* worth doing, and createspace is brilliant! (especially for the technologically incapable like me!)

    ReplyDelete