Wednesday 1 April 2015

And So it Begins!


Happy Camping everyone! 

Despite the jitters and being wrtingly knackered from yesterday, got up early today and blasted through the beginning to get it out the way, coming out with 1,691 in the hour-and-a-half before breakfast. 

A good start! 

It was weird going from 3rd draft writing back to NaNo-draft, but I'm just letting myself enjoy the splurge of the words on the page. The story I'm working on is purely for my own amusement so I'm writing completely without pressure, which is delightful!

Here's my cover, made by the wonderful Qoalaka!

I'm working on a sort of prologue to my current series, focusing on the parents -- their lives before each other, how they became attached and the subsequent deterioration of their relationship. Haha it's a lot lighter than it sounds!

Anyway, aiming for 80k this month so better run and get some words down!

No comments:

Post a Comment