Saturday 18 April 2015

Birthday & Updates


Hurray for Twenty-Three! I think this is going to be a good year ^^


Had a lovely, relaxing birthday which consisted of Dragon-Cake, a taco feast and (yaaay!) finally getting my NaNo 2014 Winner's Shirt!

Thank you to my mother for the fantastic scarf-blanket that came today! I intend to make it into a full-body wrap when the cold weather comes around again!

In writing-news, I hit 50k today! Well, sorta. By which I mean I've done 40k of writing and 10 hours of edits. The editing honey-moon's over, and I'm just coming up to the parts that reeaally need tearing to pieces. Definitely glad I've got that extra space to brainstorm and work things out! 

Also took the time to finally get my timelines in order -- ages and major events and how they all relate etc. With 12 PoV characters over the series, ranging from 63 to 6... Well, they need to be kept in order!  

Spent the morning digging up wild onions (sooo many wild onions!) prepping the garden for planting. Almost all our seeds have sprouted, despite the chaos brought by the tornado!


3 comments: