Wednesday 26 March 2014

YA Fiction Competition

Welcome to the 15th (free!) “Dear Lucky Agent” Contest on the GLA blog. This is a recurring online contest with agent judges and super-cool prizes. Here’s the deal: With every contest, the details are essentially the same, but the niche itself changes—meaning each contest is focused around a specific category or two. So if you’re writing young adult fiction, this 15th contest is for you! (The contest is live through EOD, Wednesday, April 9, 2014.)

So this popped into my inbox today, and I'm very excited about it! I've finally accepted that my WIP is of the YA persuasion, having had more people than I can count - strangers, friends and family - tell me so, and I've stopped wincing and embraced it!

Everyone should take a look at this, and sign up to the Writer's Digest - it's an invaluable source for writers and often plonks interesting articles into my inbox for me to read when I should be working.

Good luck to all who enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment