Sunday 16 March 2014

Like Buses

It's amazing how things turn around, and it certainly makes me think that karma definitely exists. Or something of the sort. It seems that my life is constantly trying to find balance; if things get too good, then it has to balanced with bad things, but oh no! Now it's too bad! So send lots of good things!

At the moment I'm on a high. From being turned down for a job I really wanted and I really thought was mine, I now have a new job which is paying me two cents a word (!!!!), I am being considered for writing for a comic book company, and yesterday I was offered a high-paying ghost-writing job which, unfortunately, I don't have the time for at the moment, but they said they'd definitely contact me in the future.

I'm sure all this means something terrible is just around the corner, but right now I'm reveling in my good fortune and making the most of all the opportunities I have been given.

Thank you universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment