Friday 24 July 2015

Just Feeling Really Happy

It's friday (which is never good) and my ovaries hurt, but I just feel so damn good right now. Like, ridiculously. Not getting a whole lot of words done, but I very happy with what I'm doing, and i love this stupid novel so damn much, and this contest just makes me feel like it's all actually going to come together. I mean, I have 0 expectation of winning -- there are some seriously amazing first lines there -- but that's seriously okay, and I would be so happy to lose to some of them, and just to see that people are liking mine is just... wow.

I just feel full and fluffy right now, and as though everything is coming together in the way it should. 

I'm sure I'll crash tomorrow ;)

2 comments:

  1. So? Did the crash happen yet? :(
    I hope not but I'm no stranger to these sunshine-lollipop moods and they mostly always end with a crash.
    But you know what? That's okay too cause without the lows, one can't experience the highs! ^_^
    So enjoy your low just as much as your high! And I hope you didn't get too low a low... All I can do is wish you a nice, blissful middle until you reach a high again! :D
    Keep on writing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Not yet :D More good things are happening! (But I'll write about that later!) Just riding the wave at the moment. Damn, it's gonna hurt when it breaks though...

      Delete