Saturday 18 October 2014

J-j-jitters

I've been feeling really jittery lately, really up and down. Like, more than usual.
Everything's either very exciting or very anti-climatic.
I think it's part method-writing (it isn't healthy, I know it isn't healthy, but it produces good words?) part excitement for November, part 'oh-my-god-why-am-I-wasting-my-time-everyone's-going-to-hate-it' anxiety/fear that grows and grows the closer I get to completion...

...

And part the fact that I have discovered coffee.

Yeah, caffeine might have something to do with it.

I'm trying to channel my jitters, especially at night when they keep me awake. It's easier to make them inconsequential when I turn them into fiction (and they produce good ideas)

But I wish I could just have a chill day. Just, a few hours where I am cool and tranquil and not thinking.

It would drive me mad though.

I think I'm addicted?

I have an addictive personality, and this is a big habit (because it makes me productive? And that makes me feel good?)

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment