Saturday 5 July 2014

05/07/2014

So much has happened in the past month and I have nothing to say.

What's that about?

The facts:

  • I am now in America.
  • For the forseeable future.
  • My computer is breaking.
  • So is my Sansa.
  • So are my headphones.
  • I am replaying the first game I ever got for my Gameboy Colour - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
  • I am totally and unequivocally uninspired and unproductive. At least I had an excuse when I thought my Dell was dead. What's my excuse now?
  • I went for a week without writing a word.
  • I don't know how I feel about that. 
  • I wish it was November NaNo.
  • I much prefer the person I am in America. 
  • I hate myself in England. I am an uptight bitch in England.  
  • I have to teach myself how to relax in all aspects of my life. 
  • Everything's going to be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment