Monday 24 February 2014

Greetings and an introduction.

Good afternoon, and welcome to my blog!

My name is Esme Symes-Smith and I am a twenty-one year-old freelance writer and editor.

This blog will be a source of procrastination, rambles, rants and story-telling on topics such as 'The Plight of the Arts Graduate', 'The Hilarities of the Life of the Freelancer', and 'Ugh! Why Haven't I Finished My Novel Yet???', and the like.

 I will share you excerpts of what I am working on (not the ghost-writing stuff though, before anyone tries to sue me!) along with tit-bits of advice for all you writers out there.

In this field, I am more than qualified - I was a child poet, a teenage fanfictioneer, an English Graduate, and now I am a professional writer of Twilight/50 Shades short stories (no, I don't want to talk about it) Trust me, I know what you're going through.

Have faith and enjoy!

Esme

No comments:

Post a Comment